Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Hang ten...or two.

I realized that I haven’t posted anything in a while, and it’s totally not because I haven’t  been working on stuff...totally...not...working...

Yeah, I haven’t  been real productive as of late. Not on original drawings, anyway. I have a lot of drawings kind of...working...but not well or efficiently or...look...you can’t force...you...there are...

I think it’s just that time of the year, lots of idea, lots of super awful sketches, but no real finished work. Gotta get on that...


So, for the moment, a quick thing I did a while back. The original request was for a surfing whale. He’s around here somewhere, I’ll have to find him and post him later. Then a request for a surfing boy instead. This, I imagine, is the same frustration that any designer-y person faces. The “I have a great idea, draw what I say...Oh wait, that's not right...draw this instead...no...wait...” thing. There’s probably a better way to describe that though. You know what I mean, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment