Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Lambs are Precious...my Precious.

This morning I was watching this video:


...and I thought, “I should totally draw some lambs.” And then I remember that I had drawn at least ONE lamb a while back.


This was for my first little “zine” sort of booklet...extended greeting card...thingy. It was a collection of illustrations of “pet names.” Not the actual names of pets, but the kind of sweet nicknames we give to one another, our kids, our...pets. Whatever. It’s a lamb. Because lambs are kind of cute.

But I earned some real nerd cred when I added an illustration “precious.”

Yeah, I’m a dork and yes, I have a cat named Mithril. But in my defense, I didn’t name her. But it was totally her name that attracted me. Dork.

That one lamb that looks directly at the camera and yells cracks me up.

No comments:

Post a Comment