Friday, March 11, 2011

WiP.

WIP is a radio station in the Philadelphia area. It is also the common abbreviation “works in progress.”

Works in progress are always a problem. I want to show them off, and in some instances, get some advice. But I also know they aren’t yet finished and I am not ready for any criticism concerning them. Do you show them or play it close to the vest? Well, I guess in this case, I’ll show you what I have.

These are some of my WiPs this week.

This cutie is actually a mermaid, which you would know if I was willing to show you the whole thing. I’m not. So there. She’s titled “Let's Cuttle” because, as you can see, she’s wearing a cuttle fish for a hat. Is it a cheap gag. Oh yes, yes it is. Do I love that cheap gag? Oh yes. Yes I  do.



And here is a lovely French lady. When complete she will be framed in gilt and standing before a damask papered wall...when complete.



Both these girlies will be in my next little collection of pin up girls, which I hope to have ready for San Diego Comic Con. Hope is the operative word.

No comments:

Post a Comment