Wednesday, January 12, 2011

I have my hands full being bad.


Ok, so here’s the thing. I MAY have had a crush on Doc Ock well before Spider-Man 2 (Electric Bug-aloo) (…or…The Spidering)…I’m neither confirming or denying that one. But I will most vehemently assert that whatever may have existed before was amplified ten-(nay, ten-thousand)fold with the brilliant performance of one Mr. Alfred Molina as the disturbed doctor (I so want to call him a cephalo-clod but that’s really pushing it). I’d take that cold metal cuddle (cuttle? no? too much?) any day…well…more or less. Still, I have a fondness for the old evil genius and although I probably think every girl I draw is my favorite, Doc’s girl ranks right up there at the top of my list for all time fave. Her actual title is “I have my hands full being bad” but she’s a good girl at heart…I think. I mean, look at her, how evil can you get with a cupcake and a teddy bear?...Please don’t answer that. I totally DO NOT want to know what you get up to on the weekends.

No comments:

Post a Comment