Monday, May 9, 2011

My favorite things.


I almost hate to post this picture because it feels like this kind of the best I will ever do. Which may or may not be true, but this is one of my very favorite girls ever (I know I say that all the time, but this time I really mean it). THIS nerdy girl, is my FAVORITE nerdy girl for sure, because she’s me. Well, clearly, she’s not ME. That's not what my bum looks like at all, but this girl is representing for my very favorite comics. The comics that have meant the most to me over the years and that I go back to time and time again. Except...well, I forgot Goodbye,  Chunky Rice and where is Buffy? And how could I forget Books of Magic or the Unwritten or...or...


Clearly, I need to do a sequel to this girlie. Clearly.

So, can you tell what they all are? And can you tell me what else I might be missing?

No comments:

Post a Comment