Thursday, October 28, 2010

Devils and Devil's Food.

Being born and raised in New Jersey, I am reasonably well versed in the lore of the Jersey Devil, a beast with the wings of a bat, the head of a horse and the body of a...kangaroo (well, that’s what some say)? Every kid who grew up in South Jersey in the 70’s has seen countless filmstrips and heard the tales of Mother Leed’s thirteenth child.

Whatever it was, it certainly spawned a lot of folktales...and a hockey team....


My version is a little static but I was going for cute more than anything. Oh, and that party hat? He’s from a birthday card. What? Devils like to have fun too!

And what do they eat at parties?


Well, duh.

Oh, and by the way, I think I know what the Jersey Devil is...

Check out the Hammerhead Bat.

No comments:

Post a Comment